200-hour Sampoorna Yoga Teacher Training Courses
Yoga Teacher Training Courses
Registered with Yoga Alliance
at the 200-hour Level
2 weeks residential. Starts the first Friday of most months. Some exceptions due to the scheduling of other courses.
Every three months, we offer the 300-hour Advanced Teacher Training (ATTC) so you can complete your 500 hours of training.
To get acquainted with Sampoorna Yoga and Shri Yogi Hari, check out our videos of Hatha Yoga classes, chanting, and lectures online. We hope this inspires you to come to the ashram and complete your Teacher Training with us!
All dates offered both residentially and virtually.
- March 5 – 19
- April 2 – 16
- May 7 – 21
- June 18 – July 2
- August 13 – 27
- September 3 – 17
- October 1 – 15
- November 5 – 19
- December 3 – 17
The fruits of years of faithful Sadhana by Shri Yogi Hari are made available to you during this unique Yoga Teacher Training Course. You will learn how to incorporate the essence of all the different aspects of Yoga into your practice, so as to promote a well-balanced development. This Yoga Teacher Training Course will give you a solid foundation, enough knowledge of Yoga for a lifetime of practice and the skills necessary to pass these teachings on to others. The course is taught by English speakers and it is advised that participants have a reasonable knowledge of English.
Yoga Teacher Certification
The Sampoorna Yoga™ Teacher Training Course is registered with Yoga Alliance at the 200-hour level. If your goal is to receive your 200-hour certification, you must comply with Yoga Alliance’s standards, which include passing a written exam and teaching a basic Sampoorna Hatha Yoga class before graduation.
Upon graduating as a certified 200-hour yoga teacher, you will be equipped with the necessary knowledge, experience, and confidence to teach yoga to anyone regardless of age or condition. You will get a sound foundation in all aspects of yoga. You will also experience tremendous transformation in your life and practice from the teachings and presence of a master.
The Advanced Sampoorna Yoga™ Teacher Training Course (SYATCC) is a three-week residential course and is also registered with Yoga Alliance. It covers 300 hours of training. It is open to any student who has completed a 200-hour Yoga Alliance Certified Yoga Teacher Training Course and wants to deepen their knowledge and practice to complete the 500-hour training.
- Asanas (Yoga postures): Practice and teaching techniques.
- Pranayama and Breathing Exercises: Mastery of Prana or vital energy.
- Meditation, Mantra & Japa Yoga: Use of Divine sound vibration for healing on all levels.
- Vedanta Philosophy: Study of the Universe, Self & Truth.
- Karma & Reincarnation.
- Astral body, Nadis & Chakras.
- Raja Yoga: The study and control of the mind.
- Jnana Yoga: Self Knowledge, inquiry into the question “Who am I?”
- Bhakti Yoga: The path of devotion and love for God, including the practices of chanting, worship, and self-surrender.
- Nada Yoga: Study and application of sound vibration as a tool for healing and uplifting the emotions and the mind.
- Karma Yoga: The path of right action and selfless service.
- Bhagavad Gita: Study and its application to life.
- Anatomy & Physiology: In relation to Hatha Yoga.
- Proper Diet: For optimum health and peace of mind.
- Yoga Kriyas: Cleansing techniques.
- Ayurveda: Basic introduction to this ancient healing art.
- 5:30 a.m. – Wake up
- 6:00 a.m. – Meditation, Nada Yoga, Lecture
- 8:00 a.m. – Asanas, Pranayama
- 10:00 a.m. – Brunch
- 11:00 a.m. – Karma Yoga
- 12:00 p.m. – Personal Time
- 2:00 p.m. – Main Lecture
- 4:00 p.m. – Asanas, Pranayama
- 6:00 p.m. – Dinner
- 7:30 p.m. – Meditation, Nada Yoga, Lecture
Yogic tip: Successful students spend time studying throughout the day!
Halfway through the two-weeks, we take an excursion to beautiful Fort Lauderdale Beach for Sunrise Meditation, Yoga, and Brunch. Around noon, we return to the ashram, but you are welcome to spend the rest of the afternoon on your own and arrange your own return transportation.
Why a Residential Program?
- The most effective way of learning and teaching is from direct experience.
- This is the traditional teaching where you will inherit the fruits of the wisdom of the Rishis from ancient time to the present day in the Sivananda lineage.
- During the programs, you live in close contact with your teacher. You have the privilege to study with Shri Yogi Hari, a self-realized Yogi.
- Away from the distractions of the home environment, everyday responsibilities, business, and appointments, you will be amazed by how focused and attentive your mind will be to absorb this knowledge.
- In Yogi Hari’s Ashram, you will live each moment of the program with awareness, bringing about growth and positive transformation.
- Located in sunny South Florida, Yogi Hari’s Ashram offers a peaceful, natural, and healing environment.
- You will enjoy two healthy, vegetarian meals daily, served buffet style. The diet includes simple and deliciously prepared ashram-grown fruits and vegetables, whole grains, legumes, and tofu.
Fly into Fort Lauderdale International Airport or Miami International Airport and take the Super Shuttle. This is your best option, and costs around $50 one way. Uber is available for $30-$50 one way, depending on the time of day, or you may use public transportation.
If you choose to drive, you may park your car at the ashram during the training.
The course begins on Friday at 3:00 p.m. with orientation. Plan to arrive between 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
The course finishes two weeks later on Friday at 11:00 a.m. after breakfast.
- Dormitory style with twin size bunk beds. Men and women sleep in separate rooms.
- Spacious with windows for garden views.
- Seasonal air-conditioning – in cooler months, we open the windows for fresh air. Ceiling fans throughout the ashram.
- Washer and dryer available. Laundry soap is provided.
- Shared bathrooms separate from rooms.
- Access to a full kitchen.
- Free wifi
What to Pack
Recommended items to bring with you.
You will enjoy two yogic vegetarian meals per day. Everything is prepared fresh with organic ingredients and lots of love. Most meals are vegan. If you have any allergies or restrictions please let us know and we will be happy to accommodate you. Herbal tea is provided throughout the day.
Yogi Hari’s Ashram provides a clean and pure environment without illicit substances, tobacco, alcohol, caffeine, and meat. Students are expected to respect these terms or they are asked to leave the course without a refund.
Special 50% Discount – $1,500
Includes: All instruction, course certificate, course manual, accommodations, and meals.
For over fifteen years, this training has cost $3,000, in line with most Yoga Teacher Training Courses currently offered. However, after teaching Yoga for over 40 years, Shri Yogi Hari decided to offer his world-renowned Yoga Teacher Training Course at a discounted rate to make Yoga training affordable.
Since Shri Yogi Hari began teaching Yoga, it has always been his desire to teach for free. But because the ashram is not supported by any organization or trust, the fees that students provide cover basic expenses, ashram maintenance, and organizational costs.
Even though the training is offered at a discount, this does not mean it is lacking in substance. In the presence of a self-realized master, Shri Yogi Hari, you will absorb more during this two-week training than you would learn at any other Yoga Teacher Training Course in the world.
What Students Are Saying
Questions? We’re happy to help! Please contact us:
Call 954-399-8000 | Text 954-501-0350 | Email email@example.com