200-hour Sampoorna Yoga Teacher Training Courses
Yoga Teacher Training Courses
Registered with Yoga Alliance
at the 200-hour Level
2 Weeks Residential. Starts the first Friday of most months. Some exceptions due to the scheduling of other courses.
Every three months, we offer the 300-hour Advanced Teacher Training (ATTC) so you can complete your 500 hours of training.
- June 14 – 28, 2019
- July: 300-hour ATTC
- August 9 – 23, 2019
- September 6 – 20, 2019
- October 4 – 18, 2019
- November: 300-hour ATTC
- December 6 – 20, 2019
The fruits of years of faithful Sadhana by Yogi Hari will be made available to you during this unique Yoga Teacher Training Course. You will learn how to incorporate the essence of all the different aspects of Yoga into your practice, so as to promote a well-balanced development. This Yoga Teacher Training Course will give you a solid foundation, enough knowledge of Yoga for a lifetime of practice and the skills necessary to pass these teachings on to others.
Yoga Teacher Certification
The Sampoorna Yoga™ Teacher Training Residential Course is registered with Yoga Alliance at the 200-hour level. Upon graduating as a certified 200-hour yoga teacher, you will be equipped with the necessary knowledge, experience, and confidence to teach yoga to anyone regardless of age or condition. You will get a sound foundation in all aspects of yoga. You will also experience tremendous transformation in your life and practice from the teachings and presence of a master.
The Advanced Sampoorna Yoga™ Teacher Training Course (SYATCC) is a three-week residential course and is registered with Yoga Alliance as well. It covers 300 hours of training. It is open to any student who has completed a 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course and wants to deepen their knowledge and practice and complete the 500-hour training.
- Asanas (Yoga postures): Practice and teaching techniques.
- Pranayama and Breathing Exercises: Mastery of Prana or vital energy.
- Meditation, Mantra & Japa Yoga: Use of Divine sound vibration for healing on all levels.
- Vedanta Philosophy: Study of the Universe, Self & Truth.
- Karma & Reincarnation.
- Astral body, Nadis & Chakras.
- Raja Yoga: The study and control of the mind.
- Jnana Yoga: Self Knowledge, inquiry into the question “Who am I?”
- Bhakti Yoga: The path of devotion and love for God, including the practices of chanting, worship, and self-surrender.
- Nada Yoga: Study and application of sound vibration as a tool for healing and uplifting the emotions and the mind.
- Karma Yoga: The path of right action and selfless service.
- Bhagavad Gita: Study and its application to life.
- Anatomy & Physiology: In relation to Hatha Yoga.
- Proper Diet: For optimum health and peace of mind.
- Yoga Kriyas: Cleansing techniques.
- Ayurveda: Basic introduction to this ancient healing art.
- 5:30 a.m. – Wake up
- 6:00 a.m. – Meditation, Nada Yoga, Lecture
- 8:00 a.m. – Asanas, Pranayama
- 10:00 a.m. – Brunch
- 11:00 a.m. – Karma Yoga
- 12:00 p.m. – Personal Studies
- 2:00 p.m. – Main Lecture
- 4:00 p.m. – Asanas, Pranayama
- 6:00 p.m. – Dinner
- 7:30 p.m. – Meditation, Nada Yoga, Lecture
Why a Residential Program?
- The most effective way of learning and teaching is from direct experience.
- This is the traditional teaching where you will inherit the fruits of the wisdom of the Rishis from ancient time to the present day in the Sivananda lineage.
- During the programs, you live in close contact with your teacher. You will have the privilege to study with Shri Yogi Hari, an self-realized Yogi.
- Away from the distractions of the home environment, everyday responsibilities, business, and appointments, you will be amazed by how focused and attentive your mind will be to absorb this knowledge.
- In Yogi Hari’s Ashram, you will live each moment of the program with awareness, bringing about growth and positive transformation.
- You will enjoy two healthy vegetarian meals daily, served buffet style. The diet includes simple and deliciously prepared fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains, legumes, tofu and some dairy (optional).
You may fly into Fort Lauderdale International Airport or Miami International Airport and take the Super Shuttle from either airport, this is not affiliated with us, but we recommend it to our students. Cost is around $50 one way. Another option is to sign up for Uber and request a ride from the airport. Cost is around $30 one way.
The course begins on Friday at 3:00 p.m. with orientation.
The course finishes two weeks later on Friday at 11:00 a.m. after breakfast.
- Dormitory style with twin size bunk beds. Men and women sleep in separate rooms.
- Spacious with windows for a view into the garden in most rooms.
- Seasonal air-conditioning – in cooler months, we keep the windows open for fresh air.
- Free use of washer and dryer available. Laundry soap is provided.
- Shared bathrooms separate from rooms.
- Access to a full kitchen.
- Free wifi
What to Pack
Recommended items to bring with you.
You will enjoy two yogic vegetarian meals per day. Everything is prepared fresh with organic ingredients and lots of love. Most meals are vegan or made with limited dairy. If you have any allergies or restrictions please let us know and we will be happy to accommodate you.
Includes: All instruction, course certificate, course manual, accommodations and meals.
For many years, this training has cost $3,000. After 40+ years of teaching Yoga, Shri Yogi Hari is offering his world-renowned Yoga Teacher Training Course for the small fee of only $1,500. From the moment that Shri Yogi Hari began teaching Yoga, it has always been his desire to teach for free. Since the ashram is not supported by any organization or trust, the $1,500 tuition that students provide helps the ashram to cover basic expenses, maintenance needs, and administrative costs.
At this 50% discounted price, Shri Yogi Hari wants to make the invaluable teachings of Yoga available to more students. Even though the training is being offered for only $1,500, this does not mean it is lacking in substance. In the presence of a self-realized master, Shri Yogi Hari, you will absorb more during this two-week training than you will learn at any other Yoga Teacher Training Course in the world.
To help you to prepare for the course, we recommend that you purchase a copy of the book Sampoorna Yoga by Yogi Hari, Sampoorna Hatha Yoga Level 1 DVD or download, and the musical chanting album, Satsang 1. These resources are not required in advance of your course, but by working with them for several months prior to your course, you will be well prepared and comfortable with the style, flow, and format of Sampoorna Yoga.
Questions? We’re happy to help! Please contact us:
Call 954-399-8000 | Text 608-772-6558 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org