At Yogi Hari’s Ashram, enlist the services of our professional alternative therapists to assist your physician in recovering health and maintaining an attitude of well-being.
Our therapists are properly trained in modern techniques and endowed with human sensibility.
The services we offer are:
• Ayurvedic therapies based on essential oils, energy and massage.
• Reflexology or Digitopuncture that acts on meridians, which are points of energy in the body and releases pains, tensions, fevers, inflammations, etc.
• Manual Lymphatic Drainage (DLM) that works on the immune system, the lymphatic system, the glandular system, the circulatory system and the nervous system.
• Relaxing anti-stress massages, calms nervous tensions, raises energy, relieves backaches and fatigue.
• Bioenergetic therapies such as: balance chakras, through quartz, symbols and formulas, codes that help channel health energy and vitality of people.
• Tibetan therapy, based on the use of Hiling and helps in the solution of problems such as headaches, arthritis, rheumatism, organ problems such as liver, kidneys, pancreas, to combat constipation and many other benefits.
• Ayurvedic Chiropractic helps stabilize the functions of the bone system.
• Muscular massage with mantras, to balance energy and release muscle fibers from inertia.
• Reiki Usui, Japanese healing system, to channel all energy that is disharmonized.
These services are provided by appointment.
Please email or call 954-399-8000 for more information or to schedule an appointment.