Ayurveda for Daily Life Payment Options
Yogi Hari’s Ashram supports itself by offering quality, authentic teacher trainings, classes, and retreats. Therefore, we rely on contributions from our students to maintain the ashram and to ensure that it can continue to offer genuine Sampoorna Yoga instruction to all students at a fair price.
Ayurveda for Daily Life Retreat
- Special 50% discount: $300
Includes all instruction, two nights accommodation, and meals.
Cash, Check or Money Order
You can make your check or money order payable to:
- Nada Productions, Inc.
And mail it to:
- Yogi Hari’s Ashram, 12750 SW 33rd St, Miramar, FL 33027, USA
If you live locally, you can drop it off any time!
Full Payment: $300
Full Payment is due two weeks before the start of the retreat.
Your non-refundable deposit of $150 reserves your place in the course.
If you decide to pay with a credit card, you will be responsible for the service fees (3.3%) associated with your payment. However, you can save this service fee by paying by cash, check, or money order. International Students: Please see instructions below on how to pay for your course.
Pay Over the Phone
Call us at 954-399-8000 and we can process your payment on the phone with a credit card. The 3.3% processing fee applies to this option as well. For international payments add 4.5%.
Please email us if you would like to send a bank transfer with your deposit or full payment. There is a $40 service fee for each bank transfer that you send.
& Cancellation Information
- Your application is not complete and your place is not guaranteed in the retreat until we receive your deposit.
- Deposit is non-refundable, but you may transfer it once to another retreat or program.
- After making your final payment, in the case of cancellation, you may receive a partial or complete refund of your final payment.
- Cancel before…
- One month of arrival date: 100% refund of final payment
- Three weeks before arrival date: 75% refund of final payment
- Two weeks before arrival date: 50% refund of final payment
- One week before arrival date: No refund. You can transfer your deposit and final payment once to another retreat or program should you need to reschedule.
- Once the retreat begins, you will not receive a refund.
- We strongly encourage you to consider trip cancellation insurance to protect you in the event you are unable to attend or are forced to leave the retreat early. World Nomads or other travel insurance companies can provide you with this service. This insurance policy could certainly be your refund if you need to cancel – provided you purchased the correct policy.