Donation to the Ashram
Yogi Hari’s Ashram supports itself by offering quality, authentic teacher trainings, classes, and retreats. Therefore, we rely on donations from our students to maintain the ashram and to ensure that it can continue to offer genuine Sampoorna Yoga instruction to all students at a fair price.
200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
Free: All instruction and course materials
Donation of $1,000 covers ashram expenses, administration fees, and your room and board.
Your deposit of $300 guarantees your place in the course.
Cash, Check or Money Order
You can make your check or money order payable to:
- Nada Productions, Inc.
And mail it to:
- Yogi Hari’s Ashram, 12750 SW 33rd St, Miramar, FL 33027, USA
If you live locally, you can drop it off any time!
Deposit: $300 Full Donation: $1,000
If you decide to pay with a credit card, you will be responsible for the service fees (3.3%) associated with your payment. However, you can save this service fee by paying by cash, check, or money order (see above).
Pay Over the Phone
Call us at 954-399-8000 and we can process your payment on the phone with a credit card. The 3.3% processing fee applies with this option as well.
& Cancellation Information
- Your application is not complete and your place is not guaranteed in the course until we receive your deposit.
- Deposit is non-refundable, but you may transfer it once to another course.
- After making your final payment, in the case of cancellation, you may receive a partial or complete refund of your final payment.
- Cancel before…
- One month of arrival date: 100% refund of final payment
- Three weeks before arrival date: 75% refund of final payment
- Two weeks before arrival date: 50% refund of final payment
- One week before arrival date: No refund. You can transfer your deposit and final payment once to another course should you need to reschedule.
- Once the course begins, you will not receive a refund.
- We strongly encourage you to consider trip cancellation insurance to protect you in the event you are unable to attend or are forced to leave the course early. Travel Guard (877-901-7599) or other travel insurance companies can provide you with this service. This insurance policy could certainly be your refund if you need to cancel – provided you purchased the correct policy.