Sampoorna Nada Yoga Weekend Retreat April 26-28, 2013
Date(s) - Apr 26, 2013 - Apr 28, 2013
Yogi Hari's Ashram
Category(ies) No Categories
Nada Yoga is the science of divine vibration. This science has its roots in the Vedas and has been revealed to Nada Yogi Seers and Rishis who used it to reach God. The vehicle for its transmission is Indian Classical Music. Swami Nada Brahmanada was such a Master and he in turn transmitted this knowledge to Yogi Hari who studied with him for 14 years. Not any kind of music can be called Nada Yoga. Only the music that flows from the mind of a Yogi and is used to lift one out of anxiety, restlessness and depression to a state of peace and divine bliss is called Nada Yoga. Yogi Hari’s style of teaching is called “Sampoorna Yoga” which harmonizes all aspects of the human personality. Nada Yoga is an integral part of this teaching.
Subjects to be covered in this course:
– Discover and find your own voice.
– Open your voice and learn to love the sound of it.
– Exercises to develop Rhythm and Balance.
– Talas (rhythmic cycles) and ragas (the way the notes are arranged) of Indian classical Music
– The theory of Nada Yoga.
– Learn mantras, chants and bhajans.
– Exercises to balance the chakras.
– Exercises (including breathing exercises) to develop concentration and to wake up the prana (the life force).
– Learn how to use your voice to uplift your consciousness
– Chant, chant, chant.
- 5:30 am – Wake up
- 6:00 am – Meditation, Nada Yoga
- 8:00 am – Asanas, Pranayama
- 10:00 am – Brunch
- 11:00 am – Karma Yoga (optional)
- 12:00 – Personal Studies/Rest
- 2:00 pm – Nada Yoga
- 4:00 pm – Personal Studies/rest
- 6:00 pm – Dinner
- 7:30 pm – Meditation, Nada Yoga
Cost $295.00 Includes all classes, accommodations, meals and a free CD
Sign up a friend and you both receive a FREE YOGA CLASS PASS
Student Discount $225.00
Please register at least 24h before start of event
954-399-8000 email firstname.lastname@example.org