ॐ Om Yoga Festival
Come one, come all – To share the joy of Yoga and peaceful living.
ॐ Om Yoga Festival
Who’s Invited: Yoga teachers, practitioners, students, aspirants, health-conscious individuals, musicians, anyone who’s ever been curious about Yoga and wants to see what it’s about!
Where: Yogi Hari’s Ashram, 12750 SW 33rd St, Miramar, FL 33027
When: Saturday, February 28th, 2018 – 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
Join us for our second annual ॐ Om Yoga Festival at Yogi Hari’s Ashram for a fun filled day of Yoga, conscious living, good health, and peace of mind.
- Yoga classes for all levels of students, from beginner to advanced
- Lectures on yoga, meditation, diet and nutrition, gardening, holistic medicine & more
- Take a walking tour of the ashram and get to know locally grown produce
- Bring your kids and let them play with supervised childcare while you take some time for yourself
- Enjoy fresh vegetarian food
- Admission by donation & free parking
Consider making a donation of $5-10 to the ashram for access to a full day of yoga classes, workshops, lectures, and the beauty of the ashram. Your donation helps us to maintain our facilities and to organize events and programs like this one! Parking is free.
- 9:00 am: Festival begins! Arrive early and enjoy the peace of the ashram in the morning hours. Get acquainted with the 7.5 acres of gardens, browse vendors, mingle with friends.
- 10:00 am – 6:45 pm: Workshops and classes 45 minutes -1.5 hours in length.
- 7:00 – 9:00 pm: Final Satsang led by Yogi Hari.
Workshop Schedule: In progress – stay tuned!
On the 7.5 acres of Yogi Hari’s Ashram, there is ample space for parking and tents for vendors and exhibitors. Vendors are welcome to promote and sell their products – no entry or parking fees.
Prepared food vendors are also welcome at the festival, serving healthy, vegetarian snacks, meals, and beverages.
Interested vendors may complete an application online.
Deadline is Thursday, February 15, 2017 for applications.
If you would like to give a lecture or teach a class at the festival, please complete an application online.
Questions or comments may be directed to Rasa at firstname.lastname@example.org or 954-399-8000.
The deadline for presenters is Thursday, February 1, 2018. Please submit your topic and application before this date.
About Shri Yogi Hari:
Shri Yogi Hari has been teaching Yoga since 1975 and directed the first Yoga center in Fort Lauderdale from 1975 to 1983. In 1983 he opened his own ashram in Fort Lauderdale and relocated to Miramar 17 years ago. Since then, he has developed it into a tropical paradise of fruit trees and gardens. Shri Yogi Hari has committed his life to the teaching and practice of Yoga, and is overjoyed at the prospect of sharing the oasis he has created with other Yoga practitioners and studios who would benefit from the peaceful environment of an ashram.
We need your help!
We need lots of volunteers to ensure that the festival runs smoothly. Volunteers will receive lunch and a gift from the Ashram of 5 classes of Yoga or a Yoga Day voucher.
- Promoting, organizing, marketing, spreading the word on social media and distributing fliers
- Contacting Yoga studios and presenters
- Preparing the ashram prior to the event
- Registering and greeting participants at the welcome table
- Directing parking and traffic
- Assisting workshop presenters and vendors
- Selling Sampoorna Yoga merchandise, books, CDs, and DVDs
- Managing ashram facilities during the festival
- Clean up after the event
Please contact Rasa if you are interested in volunteering at email@example.com with your skills and interests.
Feel free to share this announcement with any other Yoga or health-related teachers, speakers or vendors who may also benefit from the exposure that this festival will bring to their business or practice.
If you have any ideas on how we could make this festival more successful and effective, we would love to hear your thoughts! Email or call us at 954-399-8000.
To get an idea of the scope and variety of classes and lectures offered during the festival, check out the 2017 workshop schedule.