Yoga Day is a day-long Yoga retreat at Yogi Hari’s Ashram. Held on the first and third Sundays of most months, it is the best introduction to Sampoorna Yoga.
Every Yoga Day starts at 9:45 a.m. with a Sampoorna Hatha Yoga class led by an experienced Sampoorna Yoga teacher. After class, a Simply Delicious, Yogic Vegetarian lunch will be served; followed by a lecture on health and Yoga and introduction to Mantra Chanting with Shri Yogi Hari from 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
Throughout the day you are welcome to explore the beautiful, natural environment of the ashram, which includes 7.5 acres of orchards and gardens and a tranquil pond with overlooking Yoga deck. Yoga Day is a great way to take some time for yourself to relax, release tension, and strengthen yourself to better live your life.
Upcoming Yoga Days:
- August 5
- September 2
- October 7
- December 2
- Yoga Days will not be held during Yoga Teacher Training Courses.
- $45 with payment in advance ($40 for members)
- $50 at the door ($45 for members) (How do I become a member?)
- Use the PayPal link below to pay online in advance OR
- Call 954-399-8000 with your credit card number to reserve your spot.
- Please register at least 24 hours before the start.