Yoga Teacher Training 200-Hour Certification
Upcoming Yoga Teacher Training Courses 200 hours:
2 weeks residential
- April 7 – 21, 2017
- June 16 – 30, 2017
- November 3 – 17, 2017
6 consecutive weekends
- September 1 – October 8, 2017
The fruits of years of faithful Sadhana by Yogi Hari will be made available to you during this unique Yoga Teacher Training Course. You will learn how to incorporate the essence of all the different aspects of Yoga into your practice, so as to promote a well-balanced development. This Yoga Teacher Training Course will give you a solid foundation, enough knowledge of Yoga for a lifetime of practice and the skills necessary to pass these teachings on to others.
Yoga Teacher Training Certification
The Sampoorna Certified Yoga™ Teacher Training Residential Course is registered with the Yoga Alliance at the 200-hour level. Upon graduating as a certified 200-hour yoga teacher, you will be equipped with the necessary knowledge, experience and confidence to teach yoga to anyone regardless of age or condition. You will get a sound foundation in all aspects of yoga. You will also experience tremendous transformation in your life and practice from the teachings and presence of a master.
The Advanced Sampoorna Yoga™ Teacher Training Course is a 3 week residential course and is registered with Yoga Alliance as well. It covers 300 hours of training. It is open to any student who has completed a 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course and wants to deepen their knowledge and practice and complete the 500-hour training. You can take the SYTCC and the SYATCC together and receive 10% off, as they are offered one after the other.
- Asanas (Yoga postures): Practice and teaching techniques.
- Pranayama and Breathing Exercises: Mastery of Prana or vital energy.
- Meditation, Mantra & Japa Yoga: Use of Divine sound vibration for healing on all levels.
- Vedanta Philosophy: Study of the Universe, Self & Truth.
- Karma & Reincarnation.
- Astral body, Nadis & Chakras.
- Raja Yoga: The study and control of the mind.
- Jnana Yoga: Self Knowledge, inquiry into the question “Who am I?”
- Bhakti Yoga: The path of devotion and love for God, including the practices of chanting, worship and self-surrender.
- Nada Yoga: Study and application of sound vibration as a tool for healing and uplifting the emotions and the mind.
- Karma Yoga: The path of right action and selfless service.
- Bhagavad Gita: Study and its application to life.
- Anatomy & Physiology: In relation to Hatha Yoga.
- Proper Diet: For optimum health and peace of mind.
- Yoga Kriyas: Cleansing techniques.
- Ayurveda: Basic introduction to this ancient healing art.
- 5:30 am – Wake up
- 6:00 am – Meditation, Nada Yoga, Lecture
- 8:00 am – Asanas, Pranayama
- 10:00 am – Brunch
- 11:00 am – Karma Yoga
- 12:00 pm – Personal Studies
- 2:00 pm – Main Lecture
- 4:00 pm – Asanas, Pranayama
- 6:00 pm – Dinner
- 7:30 pm – Meditation, Nada Yoga, Lecture
Why a residential program?
- The most effective way of learning and teaching is from direct experience.
- This is the traditional teaching where you will inherit the fruits of the wisdom of the Rishis from ancient time to present day in the Sivananda lineage.
- During the programs you live in close contact with your teacher. You will have the privilege to study with Shri Yogi Hari, an adept Yogi.
- Away from the distractions of the home environment, everyday responsibilities, business and appointments, you will be amazed of how focused and attentive your mind will be to absorb this knowledge.
- In Yogi Hari’s Ashram you will live each moment of the program with awareness, bringing about growth and transformation.
- You will enjoy two healthy vegetarian meals daily, served buffet style. The diet includes simple and deliciously prepared fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains, legumes, tofu and some dairy (optional).
You may fly into Fort Lauderdale International Airport or Miami International Airport and take the Super Shuttle from either airport, this is not affiliated with us, but we recommend it to our students. Cost is around $50 one way. Another option is to sign up for Uber and request a ride from the airport. Cost is around $30 one way.
Please arrive by 5:00 pm to get settled in your room and get checked in. The course begins on Friday at 6:00pm with dinner and will finish on Friday at 11:00am after breakfast.
Optional material for preparation
Sampoorna Yoga Book, Sampoorna Yoga DVD and Satsang 1 CD
Dormitory style with twin size bunk beds.
Spacious with large windows for view into the garden in most rooms.
Bathrooms are separate from rooms.
You will enjoy two yogic vegetarian meals per day. everything is prepared fresh with organic ingredients and lots of love. Meals are mainly gluten free and vegan. If you have any allergies or restrictions please let us know and we will be happy to accommodate you.
$2800 including: Tuition, certification, course manual, accommodations and meals.