Shri Yogi Hari’s Ashram’s
COVID-19 Safety Measures
Yogi Hari’s Ashram is committed to the safety of our students, residents, and guests. Considering the current state of health in our communities and globe, we are taking extra precautions to ensure the health of all during our trainings and programs.
Private Yoga Classes
While our public weekly classes are still postponed, you can come to the ashram to take a private Yoga class, either indoors our outdoors, weather permitting. A one-hour session includes breathing exercises, warming up and strengthening exercises, Yoga postures, and final relaxation. The cost is $50 per person, and can be scheduled according to your availability. Face masks and social distancing required.
Join us either in-person or online for our weekly Satsang on Sunday evenings at the ashram. If you come to the ashram, please wear a face mask and practice social distancing by sitting toward the back of the hall.
Weekly Classes Postponed
Our public Yoga classes and Yoga Days are postponed until further notice. We will resume our normal schedule as soon as possible. Stay tuned!
Residential Yoga Teacher Trainings
Since June 19th, 2020, we have safely and successfully conducted our monthly Yoga Teacher Training courses both residentially and virtually from our ashram. The following safety measures for students staying at the ashram ensure our collective good health and peace of mind.
Students preparations include:
- Mandatory 5-day self-quarantine prior to start of training
- COVID-19 test
- If not COVID-19 test is available, a 10-day self-quarantine is required.
After arriving at the ashram, students must follow guidelines as recommended by the Center for Disease Control (CDC):
- Face masks worn at all times in public areas
- Maintain social distance of at least six feet from others
- Self-quarantine at the ashram (limiting leaving as much as practical)
- Bring your own Yoga mat to your training, or purchase one from the ashram
- Frequent hand sanitizing and washing
What we are doing at the ashram:
- Daily deep cleaning and sterilizing of common areas and high-touch surfaces
- Providing hand sanitizer and disinfecting spray at entrances, in bathrooms, and in common areas
- Class capacity limited to thirty students to ensure safe distance between all students and residents
- Providing virtual trainings for those who can not travel to the ashram
Yoga Teacher Trainings From Home
Since Yoga Alliance has extended a Virtual Provision to allow all YTTs and AYTTs to be conducted remotely, we are taking advantage of this opportunity to offer some of our teacher trainings online. Enrollment is open to all of these programs, and you will emerge as a certified 200- or 300-hour Yoga Teacher upon completion of the course.
- All scheduled YTTs are offered virtually through 2021.
We appreciate your understanding and patience as we move through these trying times. Please stay tuned for more news on when all ashram programs and classes will resume.
Thanks again and have a blissful day!