200-hour Teacher Training Payment Options
200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
Includes all instruction, course certificate, course manual, accommodation, and meals.
Yogi Hari’s Ashram supports itself by offering quality, authentic teacher trainings, classes, and retreats. Therefore, we rely on the contributions from our students to maintain the ashram and to ensure that it can continue to offer genuine Sampoorna Yoga instruction to all students at a fair price.
Cash, Check or Money Order
You can make your check or money order payable to:
- Nada Productions, Inc.
Please include student name, type of training, and training date in the memo field.
And mail it to:
- Yogi Hari’s Ashram, 12750 SW 33rd St, Miramar, FL 33027, USA
If you live locally, you can drop it off any time!
Deposit: $500 Full Payment: $1,500
Your non-refundable deposit of $500 guarantees your place in the course.
If you decide to pay with a credit card, you will be responsible for the service fees (3.3%) associated with your payment. However, you can save this service fee by paying with check, money order, or cash. International Students: Please see instructions below on how to pay for your course.
Pay Over the Phone
Call us at 954-399-8000 and we can process your payment on the phone with a credit card. The 3.3% processing fee applies to this option as well. For international payments add 4.5%.
If you live abroad, you can make your payment online with a credit card, or send a bank transfer. A 4.5% processing fee for international credit card transactions is included in the PayPal amounts below.
Please email us if you would like to send a bank transfer with your deposit or full payment. There is a $40 service fee for each bank transfer that you send. Please include student name, type of training, and training date in the memo field.
& Cancellation Information
- Your application is not complete and your place is not guaranteed in the course until we receive your deposit.
- Deposit is non-refundable, but you may transfer it once to another course.
- After making your final payment, in the case of cancellation, you may receive a partial or complete refund of your final payment.
- Cancel before…
- One month of arrival date: 100% refund of final payment
- Three weeks before arrival date: 75% refund of final payment
- Two weeks before arrival date: 50% refund of final payment
- One week before arrival date: No refund. You can transfer your deposit and final payment once to another course should you need to reschedule.
- Once the course begins, you will not receive a refund.
- We strongly encourage you to consider trip cancellation insurance to protect you in the event you are unable to attend or are forced to leave the course early. World Nomads or other travel insurance companies can provide you with this service. This insurance policy could certainly be your refund if you need to cancel – provided you purchased the correct policy.