Virtual 200-hour Sampoorna Yoga Teacher Training Course
Virtual Sampoorna Yoga Teacher Training Course
Registered with Yoga Alliance
at the 200-hour Level
15-days live-streamed Yoga training with Shri Yogi Hari and his disciples.
- March 5 – 19
- April 2 – 16
- May 7 – 21
- June 18 – July 2
- August 13 – 27
- September 3 – 17
- October 1 – 15
- November 5 – 19
- December 3 – 17
To get acquainted with Sampoorna Yoga and Shri Yogi Hari, check out our videos of Hatha Yoga classes, chanting, and lectures online. We hope this inspires you to study Sampoorna Yoga and complete your 200-hour teacher training with us!
The fruits of years of faithful Sadhana by Shri Yogi Hari are made available to you during this unique Yoga Teacher Training Course. You will learn how to incorporate the essence of all the different aspects of Yoga into your practice, so as to promote a well-balanced development. This Yoga Teacher Training Course will give you a solid foundation, enough knowledge of Yoga for a lifetime of practice, and the skills necessary to pass these teachings on to others. The course is taught by English speakers and it is advised that participants have a reasonable knowledge of English.
This virtual training will be held simultaneously with the residential 200-hour Sampoorna Yoga Teacher Training Course occurring at the ashram. Each day, you will join the ashram community remotely using Zoom and follow the same schedule (see below).
Yoga Teacher Certification
The Sampoorna Yoga™ Teacher Training Course is registered with Yoga Alliance at the 200-hour level. If your goal is to receive your 200-hour certification, you must comply with Yoga Alliance’s standards. This includes passing a written exam and teaching a basic Sampoorna Hatha Yoga class before graduation.
Upon graduating as a certified 200-hour yoga teacher, you will be equipped with the necessary knowledge, experience, and confidence to teach yoga to anyone regardless of age or condition. You will get a sound foundation in all aspects of yoga. You will also experience tremendous transformation in your life and practice from the teachings and presence of a master.
The Advanced Sampoorna Yoga™ Teacher Training Course (SYATCC) is a three-week residential course and is also registered with Yoga Alliance. It covers 300 hours of training. It is open to any student who has completed a 200-hour Yoga Alliance Certified Yoga Teacher Training Course and wants to deepen their knowledge and practice to complete the 500-hour training.
- Asanas (Yoga postures): Practice and teaching techniques.
- Pranayama and Breathing Exercises: Mastery of Prana or vital energy.
- Meditation, Mantra & Japa Yoga: Use of Divine sound vibration for healing on all levels.
- Vedanta Philosophy: Study of the Universe, Self & Truth.
- Karma & Reincarnation.
- Astral body, Nadis & Chakras.
- Raja Yoga: The study and control of the mind.
- Jnana Yoga: Self Knowledge, inquiry into the question “Who am I?”
- Bhakti Yoga: The path of devotion and love for God, including the practices of chanting, worship, and self-surrender.
- Nada Yoga: Study and application of sound vibration as a tool for healing and uplifting the emotions and the mind.
- Karma Yoga: The path of right action and selfless service.
- Bhagavad Gita: Study and its application to life.
- Anatomy & Physiology: In relation to Hatha Yoga.
- Proper Diet: For optimum health and peace of mind.
- Yoga Kriyas: Cleansing techniques.
- Ayurveda: Basic introduction to this ancient healing art.
- 5:30 a.m. – Wake up
- 6:00 a.m. – Meditation, Nada Yoga, Lecture (Virtual Live Stream)
- 8:00 a.m. – Asanas, Pranayama (Virtual Live Stream)
- 10:00 a.m. – Break for brunch, Karma Yoga, and personal study time (On your own)
- 2:00 p.m. – Main Lecture (Virtual Live Stream)
- 4:00 p.m. – Asanas, Pranayama (Virtual Live Stream)
- 6:00 p.m. – Dinner (On your own)
- 7:30 p.m. – Meditation, Nada Yoga, Lecture (Virtual Live Stream)
** The course will be taught on Eastern Standard Time (Miami-New York). It will be ideal for students who are near this time zone, but students anywhere are welcome to participate in the program.
Why a Virtual Program?
- Complete your 200-hours of Yoga training from the safety and comfort of your own home – or wherever you are!
- This is the traditional teaching where you will inherit the fruits of the wisdom of the Rishis from ancient times to the present day in the Sivananda lineage.
- During the programs, you are exposed to a daily schedule that will help you to establish a Yogic discipline. You have the privilege to study with Shri Yogi Hari, a self-realized Yogi.
The course begins on Friday, at 4:00 p.m. with orientation. Prepare by downloading Zoom and installing it on your computer before this time so you are ready for our first session together. We will provide you with instructions on how to download and set up your Zoom account when you register for the training.
The course finishes two weeks later on Friday at 11:00 a.m. after Yoga class.
Each day you will have direct contact with the instructors at the ashram to imbibe the course material and to ask questions. We realize that it may be challenging to dedicate your full attention to this course while you are at home with everyday responsibilities. Therefore, we have arranged the schedule for you to have several hours in the middle of each day to tend to your own personal affairs and to study.
We realize that spending time in the presence of Shri Yogi Hari at his ashram Yogi Hari’s Ashram is a special opportunity for most students. After you complete your 200-hour training online, you may visit the ashram as a guest to enjoy the ashram atmosphere in person. This includes the divine vibrations of Satsang, the energy generated in Yoga classes, and the peace of being outside in the ashram’s gardens.
When you stay at Yogi Hari’s Ashram as a guest, you will follow the ashram’s daily schedule and get a feel for what it is like to live a Yogic lifestyle. Visit us for a few days or weeks – whatever your schedule allows. The cost is $100 per night and includes daily Satsang, Yoga practice, Karma Yoga, accommodations, breakfast, and dinner.
If you have already taken the 200-hour Sampoorna Yoga Teacher Training Course, this virtual training is a great refresher course for you to reconnect with Shri Yogi Hari and reestablish yourself in Sampoorna Yoga. Tune in from home and follow along with the ashram schedule to involve yourself in Sadhana for two weeks. You can also apply this training towards 200 hours of Yoga Alliance continuing education credits if you complete the course again.
Special 50% off Discount – $1,000
Includes: All instruction, course certificate, and course materials
For over fifteen years, this training has cost $3,000, in line with most Yoga Teacher Training Courses currently offered. However, after teaching Yoga for over 40 years, Shri Yogi Hari decided to offer his world-renowned Yoga Teacher Training Course at a discounted rate to make Yoga training affordable. During this time of quarantine, Shri Yogi Hari has reduced the price again, eliminating the housing and meal expenses.
Since Shri Yogi Hari began teaching Yoga, it has always been his desire to teach for free. But because the ashram is not supported by any organization or trust, the fees that students provide cover basic expenses, ashram maintenance, and organizational costs.
Even though the training is offered at a discount, this does not mean it is lacking in substance. In the presence of a self-realized master, Shri Yogi Hari, you will absorb more during this two-week training than you would learn in any other Yoga Teacher Training Course in the world.
What Students Are Saying
3) Listen to:
Questions? We’re happy to help! Please contact us:
Call 954-399-8000 | Text 954-501-0350 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org