Virtual 300-hour Sampoorna Yoga Advanced Teacher Training Course
Virtual Advanced Yoga Teacher
Registered with Yoga Alliance at the 300-hour Level
3 weeks live-streamed Yoga teacher training with Shri Yogi Hari and disciples
July 3 – 24, 2020
To get acquainted with Sampoorna Yoga and Shri Yogi Hari, check out our videos of Hatha Yoga classes, chanting, and lectures online. We hope this inspires you to study Sampoorna Yoga and complete your 300-hour teacher training with us!
The Sampoorna Yoga Advanced Teacher Training Course is a virtual course and is registered with Yoga Alliance (just like the Virtual 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course). In three weeks time, you receive 300 hours of training. It is open to any student who has completed a certified 200-hour course and wants to deepen their knowledge and practice and complete the 500-hour training. The course is taught by English speakers and it is advised that participants have a reasonable knowledge of English.
In this advanced course, you will be building on the foundation that was laid in the 200-hour course. We will go deeper into all of the aspects of Yoga, as is outlined in the curriculum below. You will also experience tremendous transformation in your life and practice from the teachings and presence of a master.
The Yoga Teacher Training Course (200 hours) together with the Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course (300 hours) is registered with the Yoga Alliance at 500 hours level.
This virtual training will be held simultaneously with the residential 300-hour Sampoorna Yoga Advanced Teacher Training Course occurring at the ashram. Each day, you will join the ashram community remotely using Zoom and follow the same schedule (see below).
- Main texts: Hatha Yoga Pradipika and Yoga Sutras of Patanjali “How to Know God”.
- Asanas (Yoga postures): Advanced practice and teaching techniques.
- Pranayama and Breathing Exercises: Mastery of Prana or vital energy.
- Mudras and Bandhas.
- Meditation, Mantra & Japa Yoga: Use of Divine sound vibration for healing on all levels.
- Vedanta Philosophy: Study of the Universe, Self & Truth.
- Karma & Reincarnation.
- Astral body, Nadis & Chakras.
- Raja Yoga: The study and control of the mind.
- Jnana Yoga: Self Knowledge, inquiry into the question “Who am I?”
- Bhakti Yoga: The path of devotion and love for God, including the practices of chanting, worship and self-surrender.
- Nada Yoga: Study and application of sound vibration as a tool for healing and uplifting the emotions and the mind.
- Karma Yoga: The path of right action and selfless service.
- Bhagavad Gita: Study and its application to life.
- Anatomy & Physiology: In relation to Hatha Yoga.
- Proper Diet: For optimum health and peace of mind.
- Yoga Kriyas: Cleansing techniques and their practical application.
- Ayurveda: Basic introduction to this ancient healing art.
Times indicated are on Eastern Standard Time (EST) as Yogi Hari’s Ashram is near Miami, Florida.
- 5:30 a.m. – Wake up
- 6:00 a.m. – Meditation, Nada Yoga, Lecture (Virtual Live Stream)
- 8:00 a.m. – Asanas, Pranayama (Virtual Live Stream)
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. – Break for brunch, Karma Yoga, and personal study time (On your own)
- 2:00 p.m. – Main Lecture (Virtual Live Stream)
- 4:00 p.m. – Asanas, Pranayama (Virtual Live Stream)
- 6:00 p.m. – Dinner (On our own)
- 7:30 p.m. – Meditation, Nada Yoga, Lecture (Virtual Live Stream)
- Complete your 300-hours of Yoga training from the safety and comfort of your own home – or wherever you are!
- This is the traditional teaching where you will inherit the fruits of the wisdom of the Rishis from ancient times to the present day in the Sivananda lineage.
- During the programs, you are exposed to a daily schedule that will help you to establish a Yogic discipline. You have the privilege to study with Shri Yogi Hari, a self-realized Yogi.
The course begins on Friday, July 3 at 4:00 p.m. with orientation. Prepare by downloading Zoom and installing it on your computer before this time so you are ready for our first session together. We will provide you with instructions on how to download and set up your Zoom account when you register for the training.
The course finishes three weeks later on Friday at 11:00 a.m. after Yoga class.
Each day you will have direct contact with the instructors at the ashram to imbibe the course material and to ask questions. We realize that it may be challenging to dedicate your full attention to this course while you are at home with everyday responsibilities. Therefore, we have arranged the schedule for you to have several hours in the middle of each day to tend to your own personal affairs and to study.
We realize that spending time in the presence of Shri Yogi Hari at his ashram Yogi Hari’s Ashram is a special opportunity for most students. After you complete your 300-hour training online, you may visit the ashram as a guest to enjoy the ashram atmosphere in person. This includes the divine vibrations of Satsang, the energy generated in Yoga classes, and the peace of being outside in the ashram’s gardens.
When you stay at Yogi Hari’s Ashram as a guest, you will follow the ashram’s daily schedule and get a feel for what it is like to live a Yogic lifestyle. Visit us for a few days or weeks – whatever your schedule allows. The cost is $100 per night and includes daily Satsang, Yoga practice, Karma Yoga, accommodations, breakfast, and dinner.
If you have already taken the 300-hour Sampoorna Yoga Advanced Teacher Training Course, this virtual training is a great refresher course for you to reconnect with Shri Yogi Hari and reestablish yourself in Sampoorna Yoga. Tune in from home and follow along with the ashram schedule to involve yourself in Sadhana for three weeks, or whatever time your schedule allows. You can also apply this training towards 300 hours of Yoga Alliance continuing education credits if you complete the course again.
Special Virtual Discount – $1,500
Includes: All instruction, course certificate, course materials.
For over fifteen years, this training has cost $4,000, in line with most Yoga Teacher Training Courses currently offered. However, after teaching Yoga for over 40 years, Shri Yogi Hari decided to offer his world-renowned Yoga Teacher Training Course at a discounted rate to make Yoga training affordable.
Since Shri Yogi Hari began teaching Yoga, it has always been his desire to teach for free. But because the ashram is not supported by any organization or trust, the fees that students provide cover basic expenses, ashram maintenance, and organizational costs.
Even though the training is offered at a discount, this does not mean it is lacking in substance. In the presence of a self-realized master, Shri Yogi Hari, you will absorb more during this three-week training than you would learn at any other Yoga Teacher Training Course in the world.
What Students Are Saying
“It is a great school of all aspects of yoga, meditation and spirituality. You will not only just learn yoga and teaching technique, you will also experience the lifestyle of a Yogi. It gives you a deeper understanding, very humbling and the teachers are way per excellent. The best place to learn your own nature and be truly honest to yourself and be ready to peel off your ego by the master. If you are true to your yoga journey, definitely go and build your self-discipline in this beautiful divine place and transform yourself by the love and devotion of Guruji himself and his great disciples.”
“Shri Yogi Hari is a down to earth, no-nonsense cool Yoga master… not many of those around. He will pull no punches in truth saying or doing or describing and sharing his reality with you. You could practice what he teaches and with tons of patience become a Hatha Yoga master as well. (Nada yogi too!!!) He also won’t take you down the rabbit hole of prescribing sequences and alternative ways of practicing poses for specific issues, which at first you may want to hold against him, but that’s not something to get into without knowing deeply all that Shri Yogi Hari has to offer- in your body and mind. I’ve been an Iyengar teacher for about 10 years at this point and even with constant continuing education in that ‘style’ of alignment, I always go back to a solid Sivananda/Sampoorna practice, even if just on occasion (and my training with him was over 10 years ago!). It was a solid foundation of the Yogic lifestyle.”
To help you to prepare for the course, we recommend that you purchase a copy of the Sampoorna Hatha Yoga Open Class video (DVD or download) and work with this video for several weeks to get comfortable with the style, flow, and format of Sampoorna Yoga. You may also benefit from listening to the musical album Cosmic Chants or Satsang 1 to become familiar with the chanting that you will learn during the training.
Questions? We’re happy to help! Please contact us:
Call 954-399-8000 | Text 954-501-0350 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org