200-hour Sampoorna Yoga Teacher Training Courses
300-hour Sampoorna Yoga Advanced Teacher Training
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Welcome to Sampoorna Yoga at Yogi Hari’s Ashram
Trusted Yoga Ashram For Authentic Hatha Yoga Classes, Yoga Teacher Training Courses, Satsangs & Retreats in Miramar, FL
Considering the current state of health in our nation and globe, we are taking extra precautions at Yogi Hari’s Ashram to keep everyone safe during our trainings and programs.
You can come to the ashram to take a private Yoga class, either indoors our outdoors weather permitting. A one-hour session includes breathing exercises, warming up and strengthening exercises, Yoga postures, and final relaxation. The cost is $50 per person, and can be scheduled according to your availability.
At this time, we have not resumed our regularly-schedule weekly classes, but you can take advantage of this private class option and enjoy the peace and clarity of a Sampoorna Yoga practice.
Our weekly Satsangs on Sundays at 7:30 p.m. are open to the public with safety measures in place. The cost is $15. Please bring a face mask and wear it at all times while at the ashram. Also please observe social distancing by sitting towards the back of the Satsang hall.
YOGA TEACHER TRAININGS
We are still holding our monthly Yoga Teacher Trainings, and are offering them both residentially as well as virtually.
Attendees of our Yoga Teacher Trainings and all guests to the ashram are asked to follow a strict set of safety measures before attending a training. These include:
- –Mandatory 5-day self-quarantine prior to start of training
- –Mandatory COVID-19 test
- –If no COVID-19 test is possible, then a self-quarantine of 10 days is required
After arriving at the ashram, students must follow guidelines as recommended by the Center for Disease Control (CDC):
- –Face masks worn at all times in public areas
- –Maintain social distance of at least six feet from others
- –Bring your own Yoga mat to your training, or purchase one from the ashram
- –Frequent hand sanitizing and washing
What the Ashram is doing:
- –Daily deep cleaning and sterilizing of common areas and high-touch surfaces.
- –Providing hand sanitizer and disinfecting spray at entrances, in bathrooms, and in common areas.
- –Class capacity limited to thirty students to ensure a safe distance between all students and residents.
- –Conducting virtual trainings for those who can not travel to the ashram.
Yoga Training From Home
Yoga Alliance, the accrediting organization that certifies Yoga schools, has passed a Virtual Provision to allow certified YTTs and AYTTs to be conducted remotely. We are taking advantage of this opportunity to offer of our teacher trainings online:
Enrollment is open to all of these programs, and you will emerge as a certified 200- or 300-hour Yoga Teacher upon completion of the course.
Please stay tuned for more news on when all ashram programs and classes will resume. Thank you for your patience, and have a blissful day!
Are you are looking for authentic, traditional and professional yoga classes and teacher training courses? Are you are ready to take your practice and training to a more meaningful and deeper level? At Yogi Hari’s Ashram, we invite you to join us to experience Sampoorna Yoga, the Yoga of Fullness.
Sampoorna Yoga is the intelligent integration of the six main systems of Yoga:
- Hatha Yoga: The Yoga for good health through proper exercise, proper breathing, proper relaxation, proper diet, and positive thinking
- Raja Yoga: The Yoga of meditation, to learn how to control the mind
- Karma Yoga: The Yoga of action, how to live your daily life in an uplifting way
- Bhakti Yoga: The Yoga of devotion, learning how to control and elevate your emotions
- Gyan Yoga: The Yoga of right inquiry, understanding your goal and purpose in life
- Nada Yoga: The Yoga of divine vibration
By attending our Yoga Teacher Training Courses, weekly Yoga classes, Satsang, and retreats, you will feel the positive effect of Sampoorna Yoga on all aspects and systems of your body and mind.
You are more than this physical body, and the practice of Sampoorna Yoga works on toning up and refining you on all levels.
Shri Yogi Hari is from the reputable Sivananda lineage and lived for seven years in the Sivananda Ashram. He is a master of Sampoorna Yoga and is qualified to guide you to deeper understanding of Yoga, giving you more peace and clarity in your life. He has trained thousands of Yoga teachers all over the world since 1975, and continues to welcome students to his ashram in Miramar, Florida.
Yogi Hari’s Ashram is a trusted and world renowned yoga ashram in Miramar, FL, dedicated to bring spiritual growth and ancient experience into the modern life of people of today through authentic Hatha Yoga classes, Yoga teacher certification courses, satsangs and retreats.
Serving yoga students and teachers worldwide, Yogi Hari’s Ashram takes pride to provide a fantastic opportunity to awaken or deepen your yoga practice, meet new friends, and to be a part of the ever growing yoga community in the Fort Lauderdale and Miami areas.
Through our yoga teacher certification courses, yoga classes, Satsangs, and retreats, you will experience and find long lasting peace, happiness and satisfaction, and the ability to teach others about the wonderful benefits of yoga.
Why Choose Yogi Hari’s Ashram?
- – Yoga Teacher Certification Courses certified with Yoga Alliance at the 200 & 500 hour levels
- – Trusted & Recommended Yoga Ashram in Ft. Lauderdale & Miami Areas
- – Specializes in Yoga Teacher Certification Courses, Hatha Yoga Classes, Satsangs & Retreats
- – Yoga Teacher Certification Courses Under A Yoga Master & World Class Teacher, Shri Yogi Hari
- – 50 Years of Experience
- – Advanced Yoga Teacher Certification Courses
- – Affordable Yoga Classes
- – Easy & Fast Registration Process
- – Beautiful Spaces & 10 Acre Ashram in Miramar, FL
Since inception, Yogi Hari’s Ashram has served and trained thousands of yoga teachers and individuals in South Florida and around the world. Our ashram in Miramar, FL is a unique, serene and pleasing environment, which provides a peaceful and nurturing atmosphere to support your learning and healing experience.
Contact Yogi Hari’s Ashram Today!
Whether you’re a yoga teacher who wants to deepen your practice, someone who wants to learn and teach yoga, or someone who wants to immerse themselves in a yogic lifestyle, our yoga teacher certification courses, yoga classes, satsangs, and retreats are the journeys to take.
Feel free to browse through our website or contact us to learn more about Yogi Hari’s Ashram and our yoga training classes. Learn why Yogi Hari’s Ashram is one of the most visited and recommended yoga ashrams of many yoga teachers and students in South Florida. Meet Shri Yogi Hari and experience Sampoorna Yoga at his beautiful Florida ashram today.